This three-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Important Note: Course 10263A is designed for experienced .NET developers who are interested in becoming Technology Specialists in the area of WCF application development (see intended audience and prerequisites in this syllabus). For classrooms that include less experienced students, instructors may choose to adjust the course timings and establish a slower pace through the training material. To deliver this course at a reduced pace, Microsoft Learning suggests teaching Modules 1-7 during the three days of classroom training and leaving module 8 for the students to explore on their own after the course is completed. This will enable the instructor to spend more time ensuring that students fully understand the concepts taught in the earlier modules. Learning Partners may also choose to extend the course materials and establish a 4-day customized training course that progresses at a slower pace.
После окончания курса Вы будете уметь:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement Service-Oriented Architecture tenets in WCF services
- Host WCF services in a variety of Windows hosts
- Define and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
- Use multiple endpoints with various messaging patterns
- Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services
- Ensure service reliability using transactions and message queues
- Secure WCF services using message and transport security
· Extend WCF using behaviors, dispatchers, inspectors, and formatters
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development.
- General understanding of the purpose, function, and features of the .NET Framework.
- Experience developing software using Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience in object-oriented design and development using the C# programming language.
- Experience in n-tier application design and development.