This 5 day deep-dive will guide individuals through the process of architecting and developing Microsoft Office SharePoint applications and customizations with a focus on MOSS fundamentals and features and how to extend them. You will see how to customize the document policy feature and add your own actions. You will gain guidance on how to work programmatically with the Records Center, Content Management, Search Center, and Microsoft Office InfoPath Services. You’ll learn to extend the document converter functionality with your own converters, as well as how to integrate with the User Profile and Audience APIs. This course focuses on Microsoft Exam 70-542.
После окончания курса Вы будете уметь:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Shared Services provider.
- Create an Information policy and a custom expiration date.
- Use record routing and holds.
- Customize a site using enabled controls, variation, and content deployment.
- Create InfoPath forms.
- Use Excel Services.
- Work with data connection libraries.
- Understand and work with BDC.
- Create a document converter.
- Create and administer User Profiles.
- Use Search effectively.
Before attending this course, students should have professional development experience with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0.
Attendees should also be familiar with Microsoft Office products such as:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
You should have also taken the Advanced SharePoint Programming Part I course.