This clinic provides students with the knowledge to become familiar with what is new for developers in SharePoint 2010. This clinic is intended for SharePoint developers who are responsible for coding and testing custom features, such as a Web Part or Event Receiver, in SharePoint solutions. They understand enough about SharePoint to add code to an existing project. They have at least six months of Microsoft .NET development experience and are at an intermediate level of experience with previous SharePoint technologies. This clinic’s secondary audience is technical decision makers who evaluate new developer platforms and technologies for medium to large IT departments.
После окончания курса Вы будете уметь:
- Summarize the SharePoint Server 2010 business collaboration platform, and provide an overview of the key features and how they can help developers.
- Understand how SharePoint Designer 2010 supports the creation of complete applications that can be leveraged throughout the application lifecycle.
- Describe how SharePoint 2010 extends the Microsoft .NET framework to provide a platform on which to build solutions.
- Identify the rich set of tools available for developers for building solutions with SharePoint 2010.
- Understand how SharePoint 2010 provides features and services enable quick development of solutions to organizational problems.
- Demonstrate additional key programming enhancements in SharePoint 2010 that enable improved workflow design, solution deployment, and application performance.
- A minimum of six months experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 or later.
- A minimum of one month experience developing code for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server 2007 or end user tools and technologies, including Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
In addition to their professional experience, attendees should have the following technical skills and knowledge:
- General conceptual awareness of the Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint Server 2010.
· General awareness of the Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint Server.