This developer first-look clinic provides an overview of the new features, functional areas, product enhancements, and application models in SharePoint 2013.
NOTE: This clinic was developed on early beta software and therefore demonstration steps may be different depending on the version of the software being used for a particular clinic. The features and procedures demonstrated may change in the final release of SharePoint 2013.
После окончания курса Вы будете уметь:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the new features, functional areas, and product enhancements in SharePoint 2013.
- Summarize the key features of the SharePoint 2013 application development platform and describe the key features of Marketplaces.
- Explain what a SharePoint-Hosted app is, and describe how to build a SharePoint-Hosted app.
- Explain what a Cloud-Hosted app is, and describe how to build a Cloud-Hosted app.
- Describe how developers extend Office Application user interfaces by creating Apps for Office and publishing them in different catalogs.
- Describe how to create and code a simple App for Office that interacts with document content.
- Describe improvements in Manage Metadata Services, Enterprise Content Management and Web Content Management in SharePoint 2013.
- Describe the new social networking functionality available to SharePoint 2013 App developers.
- Describe how the new capabilities of the SharePoint Search engine can be used in SharePoint Apps.
· Describe how to query the index from a SharePoint-Hosted app using CSOM.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- One year of experience creating SharePoint 2010 applications
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2010
· Familiarity with ASP.NET or Windows Azure development